Advanced troubleshooting methods:
For router trouble –
- From a device connected via ethernet to the router, navigate to 192.168.0.1 (also try 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.88.1) in a web browser.
- If a login page is established, use the password provided on your welcome card. If you don’t have a welcome card, or it does not include a password, contact our office.
- Once logged in, check the internet status on the router overview page.
- If there is a connection, the problem is likely your device.
- If there is no connection, there may be a network outage, or you could have a faulty radio (outdoor dish).
- If you are not able to access a login screen, the device is likely malfunctioning. Contact us to find out about replacement routers.